- Chair of Biodiversity and Nature Tourism
- Chair of Crop Science and Plant Biology
- Chair of Environmental Protection and Landscape Management
- Chair of Horticulture
- Chair of Hydrobiology and Fishery
- Chair of Landscape Architecture
- Chair of Plant Health
- Chair of Soil Science
- Polli Horticultural Research Centre
- Rõhu Experimental Centre
Projects in progress
8F160018PKTF (TK131) "Ecology of Global Change: natural and managed ecosystems (1.01.2016−1.03.2023)", Ülo Niinemets, Estonian University of Life Sciences, Institute of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences.
The Centre of Excellence EcolChange is created in cooperation of two universities, Estonian University of Life Sciences (one top research team) and University of Tartu (four top research teams and an individual researcher). The research of the Centre of Excellence covers the field of global change ecology from molecular to biome-level responses. Head of the Centre is Professor Ülo Niinemets, firstname.lastname@example.org , Estonian University of Life Sciences.