- Aianduse õppetool
- Elurikkuse ja loodusturismi õppetool
- Hüdrobioloogia ja kalanduse õppetool
- Keskkonnakaitse ja maastikukorralduse õppetool
- Maastikuarhitektuuri õppetool
- Mullateaduse õppetool
- Eesti Mullateduse Selts
- Soil trafficability - challenges for soils and vehicles.
- Taimekasvatuse ja taimebioloogia õppetool
- Taimetervise õppetool
- Polli Aiandusuuringute Keskus
- Rõhu Katsejaam
“International Applied Soil and Plant Ecology Knowledge” (IntASEK)
Interactions of soil and plant ecology with economy must consider wide bio-geographic differences and global challenges. At the same time, resource management decisions must be fitted to regional specifics and local needs. It is therefore important to transport the knowledge on these issues trans-nationally and -regionally to various fields of higher education and to establish links to potential users in agriculture, food processing, industries based on natural products but also to nature protection and environmental management.
- To develop a soil and plant ecology learning/teaching toolbox, practical training module and virtual career day;
- To give transnational view of use and protection of soil and plant resources from different European perspectives;
- To Improve practical skills of students and connecting their education to employers expectations thus improving the employability of the participants on national and international level;
- To improve teaching abilities of the participating teachers from higher education institutions with the help of evaluations.
The target group of the activities are the higher education students and teachers; companies, universities and research institutions in related fields and for the teaching/learning materials all persons from different education levels dealing with soil and plant ecology.
The proposed activity is divided into two Workpackages (WP), each owing its specific intellectual output (IO). IO1 includes the toolbox and provides outputs regarding mainly teaching and didactic topics. IO3 with the Virtual Career Day is the applied part of the project. This ensures the improvement in the students’ employability.
We want to bring together expertise and entrepreneurs from different geographical and climatic locations in Europe to increase and disseminate the education of soil and plant sciences as well as the students’ employability. This will include teaching of different land-use and land-history patterns as well as societal structures. The establishment of such broad international cooperation will promote general academic competences, practical skills and has substantial value for subsequent teaching activities on all sides. Moreover, research activities will also profit from contacts between universities and companies.
Estonian University of Life Sciences, University of South Bohemia, Aix-Marseille University, The National Center for Scientific Research and Ulm University.
under the Erasmus+ Programme, Key Action 2: Strategic Partnerships,
The Project runs for 33 months starting on 1.12.2017 and finishing on 31.08.2020
• Grant agreement
professor, vice rector of studies Endla Reintam, PhD
firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +372 7313057; +372 5170121
Estonian University of Life Sciences
Kreutzwaldi 1, 51014 Tartu, Estonia
This homepage has been prepared for the European Commission however it reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.